6 Do’s & Dont’s Of Web Designing
Effective web design requires a designer to think as an artist, a businessman and even as an end user at the same time. Along with this, there are few do’s and don’ts; by following which you can have the result website that is good looking, highly converting and user friendly. We, team Shoolin, follow few criteria to give you the best webpage for your business. They are described as follows:
- OPTIMIZE YOUR WEBPAGE LOADING TIME :
- Here’s the bitter truth, most of the internet surfers have the attention span of 2 year old kid. And now a day’s internet is giving you plenty of choices. So, you have very short window period to gain a user’s attention/interest before your webpage is forgotten for the next most interesting link.
- The best way to solve this problem is to make everything easier for the user. Along with optimizing the loading time, you need to optimize your search engine too for the long term survival of your webpage.
- Target your keywords in the title, section the headers and links in your webpage and most of your job for SEO is done..!
- DIRECT THE FOCUS AND FLOW :
- Users don’t scan the webpage in a standard linear manner and they don’t even take time to carefully read the whole content on your webpage.
- That’s why it’s upon you to capture their attention in a short window period that is allotted to you and direct it to what is most imp or attractive about your webpage.
- Keep the graphics eye catching but simple and make sure that entire page brings the central rectangle in focus.
- MAKE IT SIMPLE, CLEAR AND VISIBLE :
- If your website is simple, clear and visible; it will be considered as a job well done so far..!
- Make it organized, and keep the navigation simple and clear.
- Use proper font size-color combination to make it more attractive at first glance to the users without being overpowering.
- DON’T PLACE IRRELEVANT CONTENT OR ADS :
- Content is a king of your website. Always use high quality content for your webpage. Never use any inappropriate content or any irrelevant ads on your webpage, which would make the user, opt for any other interesting webpage.
- You should be offering what is beneficial to your users, and the high quality content should take the center stage.
- Your visitors will always appreciate the high quality informative content and it will make them keep visiting your webpage again and again.
- MAKE YOUR WEBPAGE MOBILE RESPONSIVE :
- If you are designing a webpage, it must be according to a laptop or PC (desktop). But now a day’s most of the users use their smart phones and tablets for surfing on internet. That’s why it is very important to make your webpage mobile responsive-friendly.
- If it is not mobile responsive-friendly; it would not load properly on smart phone/ tablet screen, resulting in loosing the crowd of users. Because people would definitely choose the webpage which is mobile responsive. And along with loosing the crowd your search engine rank will also go down on Google.
- TRY IT, TEST IT, TAKE IT OUT FOR A RIDE :
- When you are designing a webpage, you get so familiar with it, that you will no longer be able to give the best judgment about its effectiveness.
- You can never know if your webpage does what it’s supposed to do, unless you take it out for a ride. And get tested with few users.
Contact Us For Best Website Designing for your business TODAY…!